Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Hello Blogger World!

I have thought a lot about blogging for some time now.  Not sure if anyone will read but I am getting back into my hobby of Paper Crafts.  I am a crafter at heart.  You name it I have tried it.  LOL I love card marking and am currently working on creating the supreme craft room.  That in itself is another story.  But since I have few physical beings around me to share my creations with thought I would try to find some like souls in the Internet world.  People who share my passions; who want to share their opinions of the things I make.  Hopefully along the way make some new friends!

By day I am a mild manner IT professional counting down the days to retirement.  5 years and counting!  LOL By night I am a crazy crafting cat lady.  I guess you should know that I got that name by taking in homeless cats from the warehouse that I work in.  I can't say no to a sweet little cat face.  But my cat days are coming to an end as my cats are getting older and slowly leaving me.  I now have taken on puppies.  LOL Lovely little Pomeranians who can steal your heart with a simple look.  I do plan on limiting my puppy family to what I currently have.  Getting way to old!  LOL

Some of my other interests are nail art and I am sure I will be sharing some of my creations with you as time goes by.  I am also addicted to building LEGO's.  I have loved them since childhood and will share a few of those creations from time to time.  I am definitely a collector of all things.  You can tell this cause my house is busting at the seams with collectibles.  LOL  I am also working on my family tree.  Yes, I spend a lot of time in the virtual cemeteries.  LOL 

My true loves of life is animals especially cats!  I love all animals really and have had at one time or another numerous types of pets.  From fish, turtles, birds, hamster, mice, dogs LOL You name I have had it.  

The picture I use on my blog is my first pet of my adult life.  Her name is Miss Priscilla Louise Marie.  She is gone from my physical world but I know she is still here watching over me.  Will tell you more of her story tomorrow. 

So welcome to my blog.  Hopefully, you will find something on hear to make you smile or inspire you to create!  Good Night All! Sleep tight and don't let the bed bugs bite!
It isn't the best picture but only one I have from when she was a baby.  This was 1987.

No comments:

Post a Comment