Thursday, May 10, 2012

Card #4: Modes Courture

This card kinda happened by accident.  I think some of my best cards happen that way.  I was playing with my Cuttlebug and Embossing Folders.  Decided to heat emboss the raised images on the paper.  At first I just thought it was awful but when I started adding color to it and then added one of my favorite stamps it became my favorite card.  I love the colors and they way they pop against the black card stock.  I also heat embossed the stamped image, added some flock and glitter to the dress. 


What I used to make this card:
  • Stampablities 'Modes Couture' JR1052
  • Cuttlebug Embossing Folder 'Emboss A2 Textile Textures' 37-1153
  • Memento Tuxedo Black and Bahama Blue Stamp Pads
  • Copic Markers B95 'Light Greyish Coblat' and B93 'Light Crockery Blue'
  • The Paper Source Black and White Cardstock
  • Stampendous! 'Midnight Black' Embossing Powder EP111
  • Doodlebug Design Inc Crushed Velvet Flock 'Blue'
  • Crystal Glitter
  • Scrap Black Ribbon
  • Versamark Stamp 
The card is blank inside and can be used for any occasion. 

It was made 4/29/2012.


No comments:

Post a Comment