Sunday, October 21, 2012

Artistic Journey 2012 at The Crafty Scrapper

I attended the most wonderful weekend of classes a The Crafty Scrapper in Waxahachie, TX.  Three incredible classes were given by Angella Peardon, Lisa Pace and Dina Wakley.  I is an incredible store and if you are in the area you should definitely stop in and shop for a spell.  It was a three day event starting Friday night with a Meet and Greet Make and Take.  We decorated one of Maya Roads canvas bags and create charms.  These are my Make and Takes.


My first class was with Angella Peardon.  I amazing artist from Australia.  Angella's project was a altered butterfly mini album.  I got so many great ideas for future projects.  This is my completed butterfly album.
My second class was with Lisa Pace.  We created a couture dress from a Maya Road dress form.

My third class was with Dian Wakley. It was a canvas mini album.  This was a technique I had seen alot but never tired.  It was so much fun and messy.  What could be better.  LOL




 This was the first class I have ever attended and now I am hooked.  Everyone there was so nice.  The store was amazing and all the people there are so helpful and knowledgeable.  I can't wait to get to visit again and so looking forward to next years Artistic Journey.

You can visit all of these wonderful ladies on Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment