Sunday, March 24, 2013

Tim Holtz Tattered Floral Challenge Winners!

I am so excited that my birdhouse was one of the five winners of Tim Holtz's Tattered Floral Challenge.  With 700 entries I was sooo honored to be picked.  Each one of the entries was a little piece of art and they were all so amazing!

I just could not wipe the smile off my face when I saw the winners.  I was so nervous reading Tim's blog when he announced the winners that I was scrolling one line at a time and when I seen the top of my birdhouse appear I just couldn't believe it.  Needless to say everyone in the house was awaken with my screams of joy.

The local store that I do most of my shopping and classes "My Heart's Fancy" even posted it on their Facebook page.  I so feel like a celebrity,.  LOL


As for the birdhouse's future?  It is going to go live with my Mom.  She feel in love with it while I was working on it.

Did I mention this is the first time one of my projects has every won!!!

Oh and the prize package is just icing on the cake!!!  I so love all of his products!!! 

The encouragement I have received from friends and family gave me the courage to submit my project.  The response from them have been overwhelming as well as everyone who has left such kind messages on my blog have touched my heart and encouraged me to continue crafting.

Be sure and check out all the winners on Tim Holtz's Blog! My gratitude to Tim and Mario for sharing their great talent and the challenge! 

What's next for me...Well, this win has gave me so much confidence that I am finally writing up the instructions to my clock tower and in the process building one with hopes of submitting to Somerset Studio "The Art of Paper and Mixed-Media" for the Haunted Challenge they have for their September/Oct Issue.  Fingers crossed!!!! Hoping lightening can strike twice.

No comments:

Post a Comment