Saturday, April 13, 2013

Maya Road Play Album

Hello!

So decided to take a little break from canvas work.  Mostly because I had used all I had in stock.  LOL  Started looking for a chipboard album to work on.  I recently received a package from Maya Road Spring Warehouse cleaning and in it was this small Play Album.  So out of the package it went and onto my craft desk.  To get some inspiration, I did a search for this album on the web.  What I found was a Maya Road Design Team link Playing with Zippers!  I have some of these zippers but had not put them to use so out of the storage box they came.  The finally piece was deciding on what paper to use to cover the album.  My first choice for papers is usually Graphic 45.  I love their vintage feel.  I decided upon Graphic 45 'An ABC Primer' collection.  I used the 8X8 paper pad because the patterns are smaller and seem to bode better with the size of the album pages. Armed with the basics I went to work.

And here is my take on Playing with Zippers!


I left the inside page just plain because of the size.  This will leave lots of room for someone to add pictures and do some journaling.




 
 
 I also used the zipper on the back cover.

Supplies:

Maya Road Play Word Chipboard Album
Graphic 45 'An ABC Primer' Collection
Maya Road Zipper Trim - Sunshine Yellow
Tim Holtz Vintage Photo Ink Pad
Eyelets
Scrap Ribbon


No comments:

Post a Comment