Monday, April 8, 2013

Tim Holtz 12 Tags of 2013 - April

Hello!

This is my first ever entry to the 12 tags by Tim Holtz.  The technique was just too cool not to try.  Of course, I am a stamping rebel so had to change up the design some.  LOL I have been wanting to use this stamp set and it seemed like the prime opportunity.






I was so intrigued by the Clearly model film.  First time I have ever seen this.  Yes, I did order some from Simon Says Stamps and can not wait to play with it. 


Supplies:
Tim Holtz Distress Paint - Antique Bronze, Tarnished Brass, Peeled Paint
Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Peeled Paint, Black Soot, Vintage Photo
Tim Holtz Tissue Tape Elements
Tim Holtz Idea-ology Mini Gears
Tim Holtz Stampers Anonymous Stem Punk CMS107
Tim Holtz Idea-ology Philisophy Tags
Tim Holtz Idea-ology Mini Numberals
Archival Ink - Jet Black
Hug Snug Seam Binding
#8 Tag

2 comments: