Thursday, May 2, 2013

Butterflies are Free

Hello!

Received an order from my Mom! LOL She wanted some paper mache butterfly boxes covered.  OK...so she asked me months ago and they have been sitting in my to do stack and I had forgotten all about them.  LOL But I was looking for my next project and ran across them.  So out they came with the paper she supplied and to the craft desk.  Nothing fancy on these but I think they turned out rather nice.



Materials:

Bo Bunny Country Garden Collection Pack  (On Top Pic)
Paper Source Vintage Butterly (On Bottom Pic)
Tim Holtz Distress Paint Broken China, Mustard Seed, Mowed Lawn and Vintage Photo
Tim Holtz Distress Ink Broken China, Squeezed Lemonade, Peeled Paint and Vintage Photo
Tim Holtz Idea-ology Paper String

No comments:

Post a Comment