Saturday, May 4, 2013

Happy National Scrapbook Day!!!

Hello!

So I don't do a lot of scrapbooking up I do love papercrafting!  I celebrated the day by making a little chest out of matchboxes.  I had made a large one at a class I took recently but wanted to have a go at a little one.  Used the same techniques that I was taught in class for this one.

 
 




Materials:
Graphic 45 French Country 6x6 Patterns & Solids
Paper ? (I am trying to find what paper this is. Will update when I get the info)
Black Foam Core
Medium Weight Chipboard
Tim Holtz Idea-ology Long Fasteners
Maya Road Mini Wood Sppols
Small Matchboxes
1 1/2" Antique Brass Plated Handles
Small Nuts
Glue, Ink, ect..

Supplies:
Tim Holtz Distress Paint - Black Soot
Tim Holtz Distress Paint - Tarnished Brass
Tim Holtz Ink - Black Soot

No comments:

Post a Comment