Thursday, May 23, 2013

The Bee Box

Hello!

I am sooo behind on my blogging.  So going to catch everyone up on a class I just took at My Heart's Fancy with Lisa Bruno.  This is such a clever project.  We used Tim Holtz's new configurations book and made a wonderful little Bee Box.

Sorry, for the pics today.  Dark and rainy here so hard to get a really good one.

But love, love, love this box!  I think the cover turned out awesome.

Below is inside of box and some close-ups of some of the really cool stuff. 


This smart lady came up with the perfect honey....



Drum roll......hot oil treatment. Who would have thought but it was perfect. 


And a little shrinky dinky..... too cute!

Loved this and so going to have to try it.


Who doesn't love the Character Constructions paper dolls. 


This little bee girl is my favorite.....




And everyone needs a court jester just for a smile or two!!!













This was a really great class and a project that I intend to do again.  In fact, already collecting stuff for my Farmer's Market Box.  Have some stamps and will be doing it soon so keep an eye out.

Happy Paper Cutting!

No comments:

Post a Comment