Monday, June 24, 2013

XMAS in June!

Hello!

Been off the grids for a couple of weeks sick but now back starting to recuperate.  Of course, I have craft projects backed up to post on my blog. LOL Will be posting and listing on Etsy trying to get caught up again.  You know I am a much better crafter than blogger.

Anyways, here we go.....

This is a kit I bought way back in December and am just now getting around to doing.  You know a very wise lady once told me that if you don't use what you buy after you buy it your tastes will change and you won't necessarily like it when you get around to it.  LOL Well, I do think I am beginning to believe those words of wisdom.  That being said, I will have to tell you that this turned out nothing like the kit instructions.  LOL  I added my own spin to it and must say I think it turned out to be a whimsical little house.








If you are interested in giving this little house a home, it will be listed in my Etsy store.  While I wish I could keep all my projects the logistics of finding them all a place to sit is just not possible and storing them away in a box just seems crazy if someone else can take them and love them. 

The kit I got from The Crafty Scrapper in Waxahachie, TX and it was designed by Dee Dee Roe with some major modifications by myself.  If you are ever in TX I would definitely stop by and visit this store.  Very nice people!

Happy Paper Cutting!

No comments:

Post a Comment