Monday, July 15, 2013

Be At Home! Wendy Vecchi Kits for Art

Hello!

Wanted to do some crafting but not a lot of thinking.  So off to my stash I went looking for something to do.  Well, I found it and it was a good one.  I had purchased a Wendy Vecchi Kits for Art project and it has been sitting on a shelf for almost year now.  So out it came and to the craft desk it went.  I have to say it was a very enjoyable project.  She provided clear instructions and with my recent crazed purchase of several of her stamp sets I did have most of the ones she used in this kit. 

I must say I love her products! They are work so well with each other and can be used to create beautiful projects.

This one was 'Be At Home' and it included some of her wonderful embellishments.  All of her art parts are so versatile.   They can be inked, painted and stained.

So here is my finished project....




I love this little resin bottle and the way the stem fits down inside it.  You can color it just about any color you like using alcohol inks.


This would make a cool wall hanging or could be used on the front of an album.  Finished size is approximately 7 1/2 x 4 1/2 inches. 

I would highly recommend any of Wendy's kits! Visit Wendy's blog here!

Happy Paper Cutting!

No comments:

Post a Comment