Friday, November 29, 2013

Christmas Configuration Box

Hello!

So this is my first Christmas Project to post.  Well, not really my first Christmas project I have made several little things for my booth but this is the first official project of the holiday season. 


I used Tim Holtz Idea-ology Configuration Box which is 5.5 X 5.5 inches.  The front is covered with Music Note Washi Tape (which I don't know the brand).  I then went over the top of it with Broken China Distress Paint.  I went back with a damp paper towel and lightened the paint so that the notes would show. 


The sides and the back are covered with paper from the Country Christmas Paper Pack.  The edges are inked with Broken China Distress ink pad.  I just loved the weather wood look.  The legs are Tim Holtz Foundations covered with Broken China Distress Paint. 


I used the Music Note Washi Tape to cover the edges of each little box and the insides are covered with either paper from the Country Christmas pack or Country Snowflake paper.  I this box I used Joy Ornament that I picked up at Walmart.  It was the perfect size.  In the back are some silver glittered leaves.


 In these two boxes I used some miniature ornaments that I have picked up here and there.


In this box is a Tim Holtz Bottle Brush which I sprayed with Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist.  I then glittered it with some Silver Blue glitter mix.

I really had fun making this shadow box and see many more in my feature for this holiday season.

Happy Paper Cutting!


Materials:
Tim Holtz Idea-ology Configuration Box 5.5x5.5 TH92883
Hobby Lobby 'A Country Christmas Paper Pack' 12x12
The Paper Studio 'Country Snowflakes' Paper
Hobby Lobby A Tree for Me - Snowman Ornament
Tim Holtz Idea-ology WOODLANDS Trees TH93049
WalMart Holiday Time Joy Ornament
Glittered Ornament
Michaels Celebrate It Glitter Pick
Tim Holtz Idea-ology FOUNDATIONS Metal Box Feet Foundation TH92821
Music Note Washi Tape

Supplies:
Tim Holtz Distress Paint - Broken China
Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Broken China, Vintage Photo
Robert Stanley Silver Blue Glitter Mix
Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist - Sapphire, Verdigris

No comments:

Post a Comment