Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Tim Holtz 12 TAGS OF 2013 November

Hello!

As with everything else I am running behind on getting my tag done this month.  I did have a chalky good time trying this technique.  I couldn't decide on the final tag so I picked two.




This was the first one I made and I was so happy that I got it to work on the first try.

I used the new Snowman Blueprint Die and Stamps.  These are so fun!

Also, added some snowflakes.
















On this one, I used the Retro Christmas Die and Stamps.  I also tried green chalk on the background.

Very cool technique!!  I had a chalk dust going all around my craft desk it reminded me of Pigpen from the Peanuts Cartoon.

To check out Tim's technique visit his blog here!

P.S.  I LOVE the new magnetic plate for cutting these dies.  Makes it so much easier!!!!!

Happy Paper Cutting!

No comments:

Post a Comment